1. When is the next Heirloom Plant Sale?
Mark your calendars now for the 2020 Plant Sale at Concordia University on Saturday, May 23rd.
2. How do I become a Master Gardener?
It'is easy. Click the link below to begin the process.
3. I think I have jumping worms.
Jumping Worms are relatively new to Wisconsin, arriving in 2013.
Click HERE to learn more
4. What trees grow best in SE Wisconsin?
To avoid frustration, check out this article fromthe Wisconsin DNR.
5 Can I get my soil tested?
Yes. Click the link below. At this time, however, testing for spores, bacteria and virus in the soil is not available Contact us if you have questions about these issues.
6. What is this stuff growing in my lawn and how do I get rid of it?
This is Creeping Charlie, also known as ground ivy. It is NOT a civil plant
7. How do I find an arborist?
The Ozaukee Master Gardeners that respond to most dirt / plant / shrub questions are volunteers. It is best to contact an arborist to ensure tree health.
8. What is the matter with my Colorado Blue Spruce?
There are a number of things that can afflict these beautiful trees.