Reporting Your Hours Online
The Wisconsin Master Gardener program transitioned to online reporting of volunteer and continuing education hours in 2019.
New to the system? The first step is to establish a profile.
1. Access the Wisconsin Master Gardeners web page for reporting hours.
2. Use the pull down menu or type in your last name to find your listing.
3. Enter your zip code and hit submit.
4. Once you've done that, ensure that all your information is correct and set up a user name and password.
5. Answer the consent questions and hit SAVE PROFILE at the bottom right.
If you cannot find your name in the system but believe it should be there, send an email
Once your profile is established, log in to the system here
Follow the prompts to add your hours, providing the required information for each entry.
You may decide to keep track of your volunteer and education hours in a file on your desktop, or if you prefer, in a notebook. Prior to the October 1 deadline, you may add your hours all at once online.. We recommend simply adding your hours as you earn them. The online tool will continually compile your hours so that you will always know how many more you may need.
If you have any questions on this process, please contact Heidi Janous 262.685.2091 or Jean Schanen 262.284.9043. They will be happy to guide you through it.