Ask A Master Gardener

Find resources to your gardening related questions here or use this page to submit a question or contact a Master Gardener. 

You can also bring in a plant or insect sample for identification during these office hours at the Ozaukee County Administration Building 121 West Main Street in Port Washington. There is no charge for these services.

Click on the links below to find current and helpful gardening resources.

(Frequently Asked Questions by

Ozaukee County, WI residents)